Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"You're the man"

This is my fourth posts in this week
It has been six month I never blog
A lot of things in my mind to share
-
I met him during my elector registration in Queensbay
I was lining up for my turn
and somebody just talked to me
"Lining up register?"
Of course I am.. who is this dude asking this question
-
I turned my head
And the dude is a man
REAL man
"Man" than iron man and ip man
-
I was shocked
My eye keep blinking 100 times per second
I can't believe it was him
-
I talked to him
I told him that
"You did a good job in Penang"
"Penang depends on you"
And
"You're the man"
-
Seriously
I don't know what will happen in the future
But this guy really brought us a change
There is an uncertainty whether the change is good or bad
But at least we change




5 comments:

  1. 我完全没有这意思。。 哈哈。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh.. that man.. i know i know.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. david, i talked to him leh... sioknya

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...kean ping! u met your idol huh...=)

    he talked to u first leh...gayanya! registered d huh? so ready to vote d?

    ReplyDelete